- Visit this Georgian riverside town with its picturesque location and buildings, canal basin, the Severn Valley
- Get on the Severn Vally Railway at the towns Victorian railway station.
- Also to find out more information about local events and attractions in and around Bewdley.
- Provides information on places to visit, leisure activities, transport
- Has a show that sells a wide range of books, maps, gifts and souvenirs.
- Also sells tickets for many local events and attractions such as the Severn Valley Railway and West Midlands Safari Park.
- The Bewdley Musem is part of the same complex.
Where is it...
- Bewdley Tourist Information Centre
- Tel: 01299 404740
- Web: http://www.wyreforestdc.gov.uk/
How far is it from Ling Safari?
- 1.6 miles by car from Ling Safari to the Bewdley Tourist Information Centre
How do I get there
Bewdley Tourist Information Centre
Please copy and paste or type our post code into the above box DY121LN to get your route.