- An excellent day out for all the family. The railway is one of the most popular standard gauge heritage railways in the country. Holds special events throughout the year aimed at both all the family and railway enthusiasts, includes both steam and diesel galas. The line is 16 miles long and has seven main stations along its route from Bridgnorth to Kidderminster calling at: Hampton Loade, Highley, Arley, Bewdley Passing the West Midland Safari Park. Each station has its own history and other local attractions that are well worth a visit.
- vintage steam & diesel engines
- vintage rolling stock
- regular steam hauled service
- The Engine House Visitor Centre
- 6 stations
- 16 mile (26 km) heritage line along River Severn valley
- a great day out
Where is it...
- Severn Valley Railway
Number One Comberton Place
- Tel: 01562 757900 (option 1)
- Web: http://www.svr.co.uk
How far is it from Ling Safari?
- 1.5 miles from Ling Safari to Bewdley Station
How do I get there
Please copy and paste or type our post code into the above box DY121LN to get your route.