- Very close to Ling Safari... just across the road
- Voted the 'Most popular tourist attraction in the West Midlands' by both children and parents.
- Enjoy this great collection of animals from around the world
- Learn about the animals and wildlife conservation
- See the wild animals in a drive through safari experience
- or hop on a safari bus for a guided tour
- All the fun of the fair
- Several days entertainment
- Great fun and learning for all the familly
- In the Safari Park...
- visit the West Midland Safari Park to see some of fastest, tallest, largest, fierce, cudlyest and cutest animals to be found.
- see the BIG cats, the magnificent Lions and White Lions, the largest of all the Tigers and White Tigers, and the fast Cheetahs
- drive from reserve to reserve
- Experience rhino’s, elegant giraffes and zebra, prized ankole cattle, waterbuck, eland largest of all antelopes
- visit the enormous Asian water buffalo, the beautiful range of rare and endangered deer, and don’t miss out the amazing armoured one horned rhino!
- watch the rare African wild dogs, bactrian camels, African elephants, meerkats, lemurs, penguins
- and many, many more animals and birds as you go to each reserve.
- For more thrills... go to the acclaimed Leisure Park and fun rides
- Here you can satisfy the dare devil in you by enjoying the thrilling rides like the:
- 30m Venom Tower Drop,
- disorientating Black Fly,
- spinning Twister Coaster,
- weaving Rhino Roller Coaster,
- rapids of the Wild River Rafting experience,
- get soaked in the Zambezi Water Splash,
- board the Pirate Ship but be prepared for the high seas!
Where is it...
- West Midlands Safari and Leisure Park
- Tel: 01299 402114
- Web: http://www.wmsp.co.uk
How far is it from Ling Safari?
- 0.6 miles by car (or 100yds walking!) from Ling Safari to the Safari Park
How do I get there
Please copy and paste or type our post code into the above box DY121LN to get your route.