- Rays Farm is only 10.5 miles from Ling Safari.
- Great attraction for adults and children where you can enjoy all the wonders of a country farm.
- Escape to the farm and leave the hustle and bustle of the town behind
- Rays Farm is home to many farmyard friends, mythical creatures and the friendliest deer.
- Relax and enjoy wildlife and nature as it was intended:
- ancient woodlands,
- winding pathways,
- wild flowers and ferns
- Keep an eye open for the local residents...
- Woodpeckers etc.
- Experience the beauty and wonder in this peaceful haven known as 'Rays Farm'.
- A great day out for all the family
- You can:
- Pat ponies and friendly donkeys
- Explore the Fairytale Forest
- Meet farmyard cuties
- Let off steam on the wooden play area
- Hand feed the deer
- Come face to face with our owls
- And much more...
- What you will see on the farm...
- Many breeds of Deer, including Reindeer
- The largest privately owned Owl collection in Shropshire
- A friendly herd of Pygmy Goats
- Ponies and Donkeys
- Red Squirrels
- Ducks, Geese and Chickens
- Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
- Wild bird viewing hide
- Nursery rhyme wood sculptures
- Pigs, Sheep, and Alpaca
- 8 acres of ancient woodland walks
- Myth and magic woodcarvings
- Children's' play area
- Toddlers' play area
- Our coffee shops serve freshly prepared refreshments throughout the day.
Where is it...
- Rays Farm Country Matters,
- Tel: 01299 841255
- Web: http://www.raysfarm.com/
How far is it from Ling Safari?
- 10.5 miles by car (or 100yds walking!) from Ling Safari to Rays Farm
How do I get there
Please copy and paste or type our post code into the above box DY121LN to get your route.