Our luxury bell tented accommodation is:
- set up as a romantic retreat for two, with bucks fizz breakfast basket and late check-out as standard.
Each quality Non-Smoking safari bell tent:
- has that retro feel of camping years ago,
- made from proven quality materials,
- is fire retardent to European standards,
- will be pre-erected with flysheet,
- sleeps two with one double bed and memory foam mattress,
- furnished with cosy throws and beanbag seating,
- heated by a wood burning stove,
- tea-light chandelier,
- has its own exclusive shower and toilet,
- private outdoor area with fire pit.
Provides for a great experience:
- in a countryside farm location,
- where you can enjoy a rustic experience,
- romantic theme.
Zebra Bell Tent
Bedrooms: 1 Sleeps: 2
Zebra is our’ romantic retreat’ 5 metre Bell tent. Sleeping two people, it has a king-size bed, with memory foam mattress, comfortable bedding, throws and cushions, a wood-burning stove plus a small gas burner to boil water for a cuppa. As our romantic tent there are no cooking facilities in Zebra. Most guests either walk (or take a taxi) the couple of miles into Bewdley and enjoy a restaurant meal by the river. Alternatively, we can provide crockery and one of the many local takeaways will deliver your meal to your tent. There is no electricity in the tent. However all lanterns, and the tea-light chandelier above the bed are battery operated, controlled with either a remote or a switch. There is a private composting toilet at the rear of the tent surrounded by canvas with a tin roof for an extra safari feel… the adjacent hot shower is always popular. Situated at the top of the field ensures not only a good view for our guests but increased privacy as Zebra is set well away from the family tents. The front of the tent can be opened wide to appreciate the view whilst remaining inside the tent, or if the weather is fine you can sit outside around a little table with your dinner - and the fire pit alight - creating a cosy experience. Check-in is from 4pm, and the package includes a continental breakfast basket with Bucks Fizz for the morning plus complimentary late check-out at noon! Although designed as a tent for a couple, it can also accommodate one child if necessary. In this case we would provide a camp-bed; however, you would need to bring a sleeping bag. PLEASE ADD THE EXTRA CHILD ONTO THE BOOKING PAGE.