When visiting Ling Safari please respect the following rules but be mindful of the fact that we allow campfires which tends to keep people up later.
- To respect our countryside environment by disposing of litter.
- To respect our neighbours and fellow campers by keeping any noise to a minimum after dark.
- To not play any form of amplified music that will make a disturbance to others.
- To burn only wood sold or provided by Ling Safari in the designated areas.
- To adhere to any specific instruction given or notice posted by Ling Safari and its management team.
- No dogs allowed.
- For those that go to bed late, please try not to disturb those who go to bed early and likewise, for those who go to bed early, please don't get up in the morning and wake everyone else up. Both create a bad mood - tolerance and consideration are a campers best friend.